I’ve been steadily working on this handsome one this week, having decided to work down the snout and over the nose. I’ve also worked around the mouth area, and I’ve put the left side of the head in. There are a couple of areas that I’d like to balance out a bit better, but I’m not too worried about that for the moment: that’s a final stage process, and there’s quite a while to go with this one still. Between everything else I’ve got going on, work etc, I think I’ve managed to make some good headway. Progressing well and learning all the time. Still enjoying it too, which is always a good sign.